Annual Report Project
Call to Artists: Idaho
Responses Due: Sunday, August 8, 2021 5:00PM Mountain Time
Project Completion Deadline: Sunday, August 29, 2021 5:00PM Mountain Time
Compensation: $500 ($250 upon signing of contract, $250 upon project completion)
The ACLU of Idaho is seeking an artist for its annual report. The work will be printed on 18” x 24” paper with the organization’s annual report on the back. The report will be sent to donors and partners across the state of Idaho.
The goal of this project is to highlight the mission and values of the ACLU of Idaho through art that examines the themes of civil rights.
Artists are encouraged to briefly familiarize themselves with the policy areas and values of the ACLU. Relevant themes include:
- Criminal Legal Reform
- Freedom of Speech
- Racial Justice
- Voting Rights
- Immigrants’ Rights
- LGBTQ Justice
- Women’s Rights
- Prisoner Rights
- Disability Rights
The ACLU of Idaho is a non-partisan, non-profit organization dedicated to the preservation and enhancement of civil liberties and civil rights. More information about the work of the ACLU of Idaho can be found at acluidaho.org.
Submission Instructions – What to Include
Responses will preferably be compiled into one PDF. Email submissions with individual files are also accepted.
- Written Response- In a letter, explain why you’re interested in this opportunity. Explain briefly what you’d like to do with the design, including the medium, theme or subject of your design, and any other descriptive information.
- Current contact information.
- Images- Include images from at least 3 different projects of relevant work you’ve done in the past.
Submission Deadline / Instructions
The deadline for submission is Sunday, August 8, 2021 5:00PM Mountain Time. Submit your response or any questions by email to ACLU Annual Report Project Managers Kelsey Dillon and Amy Collins at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Themes should be relevant to work being done in Idaho by the ACLU in 2020-2021. For more information, visit acluidaho.org. In artist selection, preference will be for Idaho residents.
The Call to Artists will be live until Sunday, August, 8 2021, 5:00 PM Mountain Time.
The project should be completed by Sunday, August 29, 2021 5:00PM Mountain Time.
- The theme of the project should be relevant to the mission and work of the ACLU of Idaho completed or ongoing in 2020-2021
- Upon being awarded a contract, the artist should be available to participate in discussions with the ACLU of Idaho project managers